Thursday, June 3, 2010

Up Front










Japan so far has been the best country I have visited; I especially appreciate the food. They have many varieties of different types of food that fits everyone's taste.




While walking around in Japan and exploring the country, to my surprise I realized that the restaurants here make it extremely convenient to customers. The restaurants in Japan have the menus placed outside, and an example of how the food looks after it has been cooked and the exact price of the meal, which includes taxes.




I believe this particular way of doing business is smart and fitting for the particular environment. In my case, I am a student who is looking to eat great food but at an apt price, and this is one great way of knowing how much I need and what my food will look like.




It is also smart in that you can learn to save and that this way is actually helping you save. If you are on a budget and have only five hundred yens to spend, you would go to a restaurant that serves five hundred yens meals or less.




I have learnt so much in Japan and I know for fact by getting the opportunity to see the other part of the world that I will always have an open mind and look at things from a different lens. The lens that will always help me understand different cultures and different people.




Japan is beyond doubt an amazing place to visit, and I wish that everyone will get the chance to see, experience, and learn what I have learnt. Its an opportunity that will come by only once but will leave an amazing strong impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment